Dermal Fillers Bellevue
Injectable dermal fillers are a nonsurgical option that can restore youthful fullness to your face, plump lips, enhance shallow contours or soften facial creases and wrinkles. Dermal fillers have been called “liquid facelifts” because they offer many of the benefits of a surgical facelift without the downtime.
Some dermal fillers are used in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation treatments such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to create the best possible result.
At Serenity Rejuvenation Center we use only temporary fillers which are comprised of molecules that the body recognizes, so the risk of adverse reactions is very minimal.
We currently offer Juvederm dermal fillers. Juvederm can be used to augment the lips, fill in facial depressions, create contoured cheekbones and fill in under eye hollows.
Many people believe that the best way to treat aesthetic facial issues is through surgery. While this may have been true in the past, advancements in science, medicine, and technology have revolutionized what is possible through non-surgical options.
Some of the best options for non-surgical aesthetic rejuvenation are cosmetic fillers. These products feature advanced liquid or gel-based formulas that are injected into the skin in order to correct a wide array of aesthetic issues.
There are different types of cosmetic fillers. At Serenity Rejuvenation Center, we offer a diverse variety of cosmetic fillers that can be used to reduce the noticeable signs of aging, restore facial volume, reduce chin fat, and rejuvenate the appearance of your face.*
*Individual results may vary.
What Are Fillers?
Fillers are injectable products designed to correct noticeable folds, wrinkles, and lines in the skin. In order to accomplish this, many of these fillers feature thick gel formulas that add subtle amounts of volume. The added volume fills in the wrinkles and creates a smoother and more youthful appearance. Some fillers are used specifically for volume enhancement in key areas of the face like the lips.
The following are some of the filler options that we offer:
- Juvéderm Ultra XC – This product is ideal for filling in mild to moderate facial folds and lines. It comes in the form of a smooth thick gel that is carefully injected into the folds of the skin. The product contains hyaluronic acid, a type of sugar that is found naturally in the skin. The hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and provides it with essential nutrients to keep it strong and healthy. This product can also be used in the lips to give them a fuller appearance.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC – This product is very similar to Ultra XC, but the formula for Ultra Plus XC features a larger particle size. Because of this, Ultra Plus XC is the preferred choice for filling in severe facial folds and wrinkles like deep nasolabial folds.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC – Facial volume loss in the mid-face can give your cheeks a flat and sagging appearance that can make you appear older. Voluma XC restores volume to the cheek area in order to lift your cheeks, enhance the contours of your face, and restore your youthful beauty.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC – Volbella is specifically designed to reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines. Volbella adds a subtle amount of volume to the lips that fills them out to create a smooth and attractive lip surface.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC – This is the newest product in the Juvéderm line. This cosmetic filler helps to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe parentheses lines that form around the mouth. It can also soften moderate wrinkles around the corners of the nose and mouth. The subtle amount of volume that Vollure provides rejuvenates your skin and appearance while retaining the natural look of your face.
All of the Juvéderm XC products come with lidocaine in their formula, a local anesthetic that is used to numb specific areas of tissue. The addition of lidocaine makes the injection process significantly more comfortable for the recipient.
Schedule a Consultation
To find out more about the injectables we provide, contact the office of Dr. O’Connell for an informative consultation.