About Our Medical Spa
Seasoned professionals that have been in this industry for over a decade
We’ve seen the good, the bad and everything in between. We are exclusively interested in taking exceptional care of our patients and providing them with fantastic treatments at affordable prices. We are not interested in becoming a mega-chain medispa that focuses on quantity over the quality of care received.
We take our time, we continually educate ourselves and our patients, and we are honored and pleased to have Serenity Rejuvenation Center to do the things we love and share them with you!
Why Choose our Bellevue Medical Spa?
- Affordable Prices
- Over a Decade of Experience
- Great Reviews on Yelp, Google Plus, and Living Social
- We produce Results!
- Full-Service Bellevue Medical Spa
Medical Director: Dr. Stephen M. O’Connell
Dr. Stephen O’Connell is a Washington state native and University of Washington alumnus, where he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Zoology.
After graduating from UW, Stephen moved to southern California where he completed his graduate medical education at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. His postgraduate medical education began with an internship year in internal medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine (Reno), a three years residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and a year of fellowship training at the University of Washington.
He is Board-Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine.
As a resident at the renowned University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine he presented research and won awards at both the state and at national levels. He won Best Resident Oral Scientific Paper Presentation at the state level, “The Rex Newton Award” and at the national level he won for “Outstanding Scientific Oral Presentation” at the Association for Academic Physiatrists Annual Conference.
He has been a key author in two of the most prestigious journals in his field, Spine Journal and PM&R. Additionally, he was the first author on a book chapter in Pain Medicine & Interventional Pain Management: A Comprehensive Board Review, titled Local Anesthetics and Membrane-Stabilizing Drugs. With training and experience at top-tier University programs and hospitals, Stephen brings with him an enthusiastic philosophy rooted in life experience, medical school and in post-graduate medical training. He approaches medicine from a preventative, holistic and comprehensive platform.
He is currently practicing as a specialist in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Occupational Medicine and Pain Medicine in the greater Seattle area. He is the Medical Director/Owner of Serenity Rejuvenation Center where he focuses on Aesthetic Medicine & Wellness.
- Board Certified/Diplomate of the American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Allergan Certified Injector (Botox & Juvederm)
- International Association For Physicians In Aesthetic Medicine-Medical Weight Management Protocol
- Physician Skin Care Alliance-Skin Care Professional
- Cynosure Certificate of Achievement: Picosure, Smartskin CO2, PALOMAR ICON, & Apogee Elite Plus Laser Systems
- Lumenis Lightsheer Laser System Certified
- Certificate of Completion by Zeltiq for Treatment to Transformation Assessment Training
- Coolsculpting University Practice Certified
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES:
- International Association for Physicians In Aesthetic Medicine
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery